Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Caboo Lite is the direct result of NCT and Close working together, inspired by the shared desire to make easy, intuitive, soft carrying accessible to every new parent. One of the few carriers that can be used from day one, including premature babies (2.27kg+), it is perfectly designed to provide the very best carrying experience from birth to independence, offering parents an affordable way to nurture and care for their baby with all the freedom of being hands free. Caboo Lite combines some new materials and subtle design changes to deliver a flexible ‘light’ version of the tried and trusted Caboo+ organic carrier – well-loved for its ease and attention to baby’s posture.
Lite still goes between parents with ease thanks to the clever rings but less fabric does mean the sizing isn’t as generous as on other newborn Caboo styles, so that’s worth bearing in mind. Like other Close carriers it is quick and easy to use by yourself – simply pop it on over the head like a T-shirt and tighten it down to provide the perfect fit and ultimate support for baby and wearer, without the hassle of tying or fiddly clips.
- Wider stretchier straps distribute weight evenly and provide excellent head support for baby
- Padded cross section sits over the shoulder for a comfortable carry
- Easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breastfeeding support
- Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Easy to use hip position for older babies
- Less fabric for a lighter cooler carrying experience
- Comfortable padded back panel
- New rounded strap ends on hammock and wrap
- Recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine
- Use from birth, 5lb and upwards
Front facing in, Hip
Up to 108mths, 2.3-14.5kg