Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Love life in the great outdoors but don’t like some of the compromises that a traditional all-terrain pushchair can mean? The Sport Verso combines all the go-anywhere credentials you’d expect from Phil&Teds with the versatility of a from-birth travel system. That means three large air-filled tyres and all-round suspenson for the smoothest ride and easiest push on rough terrain AND a seat that can be easily switched between parent and world-facing, plus the ability to attach a full-size carrycot (that can also be used off the chassis so you can really make the most of it) or a compatible infant car seat. Oh, and if your family grows, you can add a tandem seat for a double pushchair with the footprint of a single!
The new included Wedgie cushion provides a comfortable lie-flat surface that’s suitable for a newborn so you can use the Sport Verso from your baby’s very first trip. If you prefer the cocooned feel and protection from the elements that a carrycot provides, mix and match a Phil&Teds Snug Carrycot (the aprons come in the same rainbow of colours as the cushioned stroller seat liners) to give you that option. The seat sits high on the pushchair frame for optimum interaction in parent-facing mode, and the clever weight distribution and engineering makes for enviable manoeuvrability and easy kerb-popping.
The Sport Verso’s modular system is unique among three-wheel all-terrain pushchairs, meaning active, adventurous parents can have all the adaptability they want too.
- 12″ air-filled tyres for optimum off-road performance
- Parent-facing seat option
- Newborn-ready with the included Wedgie cushion used in the seat
- Five recline positions facing in either direction
- Folds with the seat attached – even if you also have a double kit (sold separately) in place
- Multiple configurations for two passengers with the addition of a double kit
- Locakble full swivel front wheel
- Adjustable rotating handlebar
- Patented tidy 5-point harness system
- Bumper bar included
- Extendable UPF50+ hood with peek-a-boo window to keep an eye on your little one
- Generous 10kg storage basket capacity
- Durable sporty black fabrics with a reversible seat liner in your colour choice to customise the look
W59 x H41 x D90cm
Up to 4 yrs, Up to 20kg
Car seat compatible, Converts to double, One piece fold, Quick release wheels