Out of stock
Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Hugely popular with families who live in or regularly visit the countryside, the all-terrain Nipper Single is now available in a new quilted fabric reminiscent of quilted jackets from brands like Barbour and Joules. The diamond stitched, padded panels given an extra feel of practical luxury to this rugged all-rounder, which cheerfully takes on tussocky fields, rutted tracks and woodland paths. More compact than many all-terrain strollers, it’s nippy enough to take around town too, and with the option to add a carrycot or compatible infant car seat, it’s truly versatile, offering a comfortable ride from newborn to 22kg toddler.
The Nipper’s air-filled tyres let you effortlessly manoeuvre everywhere your adventures take you, and handy storage pockets and pouch mean you can take along your essentials. An under-seat basket is available to purchase separately, as is a footmuff, changing bag, bottle holder and other accessories.
- Travel system compatible with the addition of a compatible infant carrier and car seat adaptors (sold separately)
- Carrycot compatible
- Height-adjustable handle
- Independent rear suspension
- One pedal easy-lock brake
- Quick-release wheels
- Lockable 360-swivel front wheel
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Lie-flat newborn position
- Compact folding design
- Retractable sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Handy storage pockets
- Large shopping pouch
- Easy-clean removable seat liner
- 5-point safety harness
- Hinged padded bumper bar
- Pneumatic tyres with 90 degree easy-fill valve
Up to 4 yrs, Up to 22kg
Car seat compatible, Lie flat seat, One piece fold, Quick release wheels
W61.5 x H42.5 x D94cm
Out’n’About Nipper Single V4 Quilted
Out of stock