Out of stock
Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
For anyone who struggles with lifting or carrying heavy weights, the Joie juva classic infant carrier is designed to lighten your load. At just 3kg, it’s one of the lightest Group 0+ car seats available. Made to pair with compatible Joie pushchairs with no adaptors needed to give you all the convenience and ease-of-use of a travel system, the juva also features infant head support, ergonomic carry handle and removable canopy for the comfort of both baby and parent.
- Group 0+ infant car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 13kg
- Side impact protection gives optimal security against side impact
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle
- Removable and machine washable fabrics
- Sun canopy offers optimum protection and also extra fresh air
- Installs in vehicles with the Joie clickFIT™ base or with a vehicle’s 3-point seat belt
- SoftTouch, 5-point harness with one-pull front adjustment
- Padded harness cushions and lower buckle cover for baby’s comfort
- Attaches to compatible Joie strollers without adapters
- Airline certified so you and baby can always travel with ease
Joie ClickFit Base
If you’d love the speed and convenience of a base for your infant carrier but don’t have ISOFIX in your car, meet clickFIT! Compatible with the Joie Gemm and Juva Group 0+ car seats, the ClickFit is securely fastened into the vehicle using the adult seatbelt, delivering all the other advantages of a base. No more getting in a sleep-deprived muddle with the seatbelt, or wrestling with it while standing in the rain. A simple and reassuring click and you and baby are ready to get going!
- Compatible with Joie Gemm™ and Juva™ Group 0+ infant seats
- Complies with ECE R44/04 for use with Joie Gemm™ and Juva™ Group 0+ infant seats
- Secure installation using the vehicle’s 3 point seat belt
- Belt tensioner to ensure extra firm installation when using vehicle’s seat belt
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of the base to the vehicle
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of the Juva™ or Gemm™ to base
- Quality materials and components are equal parts durable and resilient
- Adjustable support leg
- Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible – a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
Up to 18mths, Up to 13kg
ISOFIX base, Seatbelt
Joie Juva Classic & ClickFit Base
Out of stock