Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Meet every stage, group 0+/1/2/3. The ultimate transporter that makes growing up easy from teeny-tiny to twelve years.
4 seats in 1 – holds, hugs, adapts, and protects little ones all the way up, beginning as a rearward facing seat from birth to 18kg and converting to a forward facing seat from 9-36kg.
Transforms to fit – grows up and out simultaneously so as the headrest raises, the AutoAdjust sides expand to custom fit growing little ones.
Powerful protector – Guard Surround Safety panels add layers of side impact protection, whilst the steel reinforced frame absorbs energy upon impact.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat – suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years and forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years.
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing for tilt options at every age.
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips.
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and can be individually activated for extra room in vehicle.
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity.
- AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised to accommodate growing children.
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest.
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness.
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2 booster.
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage.
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics keep little one’s cosy.
- Built in side ventilation and mesh storage pockets for child’s must-have travel items.
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths.
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle’s 3-point seat belt.
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure.
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible – a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
Up to 12 yrs, Up to 36kg
Baby-car-seat, High-back-booster, Toddler-car-seat