Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Meet every stage FX, Group 0+/1/2/3. The ultimate transporter with easy install options and growth every way for every stage. The Every Stage is 4 seats in 1 and grows with your child starting as a rearward facing seat from birth to 18kg, to a 9-18kg ISOFIX installed forward facing seat, then converting to a belted booster from 15-36kg. As the headrest adjusts up, AutoAdjust side wings expand to custom fit growing little ones all the way up to the tallest of 12 years old. Installation is easy and with exact ISOFIX installation when forward facing in group 1, plus ISOSAFE connection to keep seat securely in place in group 2/3 booster mode.
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years and forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years.
- Installation with ISOFIX and top tether when forward facing in group 1.
- ISOSAFE connectors keep seat positioned in vehicle for group 2/3.
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing and one-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest.
- Guard Surround Safety panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use and AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised.
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell
- Custom Harness Hideaway™ compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side, mesh storage pockets
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Easy installation with dual lock-off devices
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible – a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
ISOFIX, Seatbelt, Top-tether
Baby-car-seat, High-back-booster, Toddler-car-seat
Up to 12 yrs, Up to 36kg