Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Pushchairs for two can, unsurprisingly, be heavier and harder to manoeuvre than a nippy single, but the budget-friendly Evalite Duo offers two full-size seats and still weighs in at a very easy to manage 10.5kg. The front seat is designed for your older child, giving them a clear view of everything going on, a bumper bar to grasp and recline options if they want a nap, while the rear seat provides a lie-flat position for your newborn, adjustable leg rest, easy compatible car seat attachment and a peekaboo window in the canopy to keep a close eye on them. Both seats benefit from great UPF50+ hood coverage, while parents will appreciate the surprisingly compact one-hand freestanding fold, large shopping basket, flip-flop friendly brake and smooth push, thanks to all-round suspension and good-sized wheels.
- Ultra lightweight duo pushchair at just over 10kg
- Suitable from birth with flat reclining rear seat
- Pairs perfectly with Joie Gemm and i-Gemm car seats, no adaptors needed
- Sure Lock spring lock attachment secures infant seat with just one click
- Stands when folded
- Multi-position reclining front and rear seats
- 2 position adjustable leg rest on rear seat
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Retractable hoods with viewing window on rear seat
- Extra-large shopping basket
- All wheel suspension
- Sweet Stride single front wheels
- Front swivel wheel lock
- Single step, ShoeSaver brakes
- SoftTouch 5-point harness
Car seat compatible, Free standing when folded, Lie flat seat, One handed fold
Up to 3 yrs, Up to 15kg
W57.5 x H39.9 x D97.2cm