Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
A carrycot and infant car seat in one, the Joie Calmi allows your little one to travel on your compatible pushchair and in the car in the optimum lie-flat position. Lying flat on their back is best for babies from birth to around 6 months old as their spine and other organs develop and their neck muscles and control strengthen. With the Calmi, they can maintain that position on car journeys while still being protected by the latest R129 car seat safety features. This car cot is installed sideways on the vehicle seat using a choice of two compatible Joie ISOFIX bases and with your baby’s head in the safest place – farthest from the back passenger doors.
This plush and cushioned 180° lie-flat cot creates a cosy haven and provides better oxygen flow for safer snoozing on the go. With the reassurance of knowing your newborn is already in the best position, they can nap for longer in the car than would be recommended in a standard infant carrier, and transition seamlessly to your pushchair without being disturbed.
Weighing no more than a regular carrycot at 3.6kg, despite its additional protection, the Calmi makes transfers and loading up effortless. It can be paired with a matching Joie Signature Aeria or Finiti pushchair for a fuly coordinating travel system, or with the Joie Versatrax or compatible pushchairs from other brands using Maxi-Cosi style multi car seat adaptors.
Choose to install your car cot with a Joie i-Base LX 2 or upgrade to the i-Base Encore, which you will be able to use as a rotating base up to around 4 years old with the additional purchase of the i-Harbour i-Size toddler seat once your little one is ready to move on from the Calmi.
- R129 certified
- Suitable lateral facing from 40-70 cm, up to 9kg (approximately 6 months)
- Installed with Joie i-Base LX 2 or i-Base Encore ISOFIX bases (sold separately)
- 180-degree lie-flat car cot doubles as a car seat and carrycot
- Travel system compatible with Joie Versatrax, Finiti and Aeria, and select models from other brands
- Full coverage, UPF50+ canopy is water repellent and includes a mesh peekaboo window
- Lightweight design at just 3.6kg for easy transfers from car to pushchair to home
- Easily accessible release buttons on the side of cot
- Infant body and head support securely cradle the littlest babies
- 3-point harness with soft, padded covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 3-point harness
- Storage pockets on the inside and outside of the cot
- 3-position adjustable handlebar
- Removable top cover
- Plush cushioning and knit fabrics
- Washable covers
- Built-in ventilation
Joie i-Base LX 2
This i-Size tested and certified base can be used with a number of different Joie infant car seats for the perfect travel solution for your little one. Compatible with the Calmi car cot bed, i-Level or i-Level Recline lie-flat seat, super-comfortable i-Gemm 2 and latest i-Gemm 3 infant carriers and the ultra-lightweight i-Snug 2, its built-in features make every installation in the car accurate and effortless. ISOFIX connectors lock the base securely to almost any vehicle with ISOFIX anchors, while the dual adjust support leg reduces rotation upon impact. Colour indicators confirm correct installation of the base, support leg and car seat, giving you complete peace of mind, and the seat can be popped off again in an instant with a simple button push.
- Compatible with Joie i-Level, i-Level Recline, i-Gemm 2, i-Gemm 3 and i-Snug i-Size seats and Calmi car cot bed
- Secure installation using the vehicle’s ISOFIX attachment
- 7 position ISOFIX
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of base, support leg and child seat to base
- Adjustable support leg
- Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
- Quick release button for switching infant seat from one vehicle to another
Up to 6mths, Up to 9kg, 40-70cm