Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
The award-winning Izmi Carrier means that parents and babies can now enjoy the soft intimacy of a fabric sling, with the ease and comfort of a buckled carrier. Extra support for both baby and parent allows for your little one to be carried much older than with a Baby Carrier. Izmi® Baby Breeze Carrier includes a mesh panel for increased breathability.
- Use from birth to walking.
- Cleverly designed to adjust, fit, and modify around your growing baby while keeping you comfortable.
- Ergonomic and supportive.
- Fully supportive, wrap-like design distributes your baby’s weight evenly to reduce pressure on your back. Hip healthy design keeps babies in the best possible position, with an adjustable seat to provide the best support from birth onwards.
- Easy to use.
- Fully adjustable and clever design makes Izmi® simple and easy-to-use from day one. The washable material is lightweight and quick drying.
- Four carrying positions.
- The Izmi® baby carrier allows you to safely and securely carry your baby in four comfortable positions: parent-facing front carry (plus newborn option), forward-facing front carry, hip carry and back carry.
- UK Designed. The Izmi® Carrier was designed by Emily Williamson, a mother and expert babywearing consultant. After extensive research with both Mums and Dads tackling common problems, Emily designed the Izmi® Carrier in the UK to be comfortable, supportive and long lasting.
- Perfect for summer and hotter climates.
- The Breeze Carrier is made with an extra-breathable mesh panel to increase ventilation and airflow, keeping your baby cool. It looks great too!
- 1 x Izmi Carrier
- 1 x Booster Cushion
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x Instruction Manual
For babies weighing 3.2kg – 15kg (7lbs – 33lbs)
Back, Front facing in, Front facing out, Hip