Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Soft, cosy and super comfortable, our newborn carrier is the sweetest way to stay connected. No complicated wrapping or tying. The Ergobaby Embrace keeps you and baby close as you find your new rhythm together. The Embrace baby carrier was designed for the newborn phase. Babies must meet the minimum 20 inches/50.8 cm height and 7 lbs./3.2 kg weight. The Embrace baby carrier adjusts to your newborn baby when the waistbelt is folded in twice in the Newborn Mode – Facing In position by shortening the back panel and narrowing the seat width. As with all Ergobaby Carriers you can breastfeed while on the go. This can be done in the facing in carry positions. Just loosen the shoulder straps a bit and slightly lower baby to position on your breast. For safety, always stay seated when nursing in a carrier. Always stay vigilant while baby is nursing, and reposition after feeding, so baby’s face is not pressed against your body. Baby should be moved to recommended carrying position immediately after breastfeeding, remove slack from straps, and adjust. The Embrace baby carrier fits a wide range of bodies and most sizes XS-XXL.
The Embrace baby carrier has three modes you can use to carry baby:
- Newborn Mode – Facing In: From birth (at least 7 lbs./3.2 kg and 20 in/50.8 cm) to 23 in/58.4 cm (around 2 months). The Embrace baby carrier adjusts to your newborn baby when the waistbelt is folded in twice in the Newborn Mode – Facing In position by shortening the back panel and narrowing the seat width.
- Baby Mode – Facing In: From 23 in/58.4 cm (around 2 months) and up to 25 lbs./11.3 kg
- Baby Mode – Facing Out: An additional option for babies with strong head and neck control and taller than 26 in/66 cm (around 5-6 months). Baby’s face and chin must always clear the top of the panel.
- Cosy & ergonomic – Cuddly jersey fabric keeps your baby close to your heart in its natural position
- Comfortable – Supporting waist belt & spreadable shoulder straps
- Simple – Easy buckling without the frustration of wrapping or excessive fabric
- Compact – Compact and lightweight easily folds up into nappy bag
- Oeko-Tex STANDARD 100 Certified Fabric
- Machine Washable
- Breastfeed in Carrier
Front facing in, Front facing out
Up to 12mths, 3.2-11.3kg, From 50.8cm