Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Something different from Cosatto! The stand-out-from-the-crowd colours and scientifically proven baby-engaging patterns are still very much in evidence but the Wow Continental has a whole new style. A modern take on a traditional pram and pushchair, it features an extra-bouncy chassis, spacious seat that’s suitable from birth and the option of a super-large, luxurious carrycot (sold separately).
Wow Continental features dual suspension options and chunky puncture-proof tyres for multi-terrain suitability in both town and country. It is launched as a striking Parisian collection, returning to a classic pram style popular on the Continent and featuring four fabric designs inspired by the people and atmosphere of a different iconic district of the French capital. From the sandy pathways of the Jardin De Luxembourg, to the shady lanes of Montmartre… then onto the home of La Sorbonne on the left bank, via the Marais, one of the coolest, most creative areas in Paris, the four patterns – Parc, Fika Forest, Bureau and Debut – reflect the streets, the sounds and the savoir faire of a magical city.
Bureau is inspired by the famous left-bank, beloved of Sartre and De Beauvoir – where philosophy and ideas bounce amid bicycles, bookish tweed and old ornate coffee houses.
This pushchair is built for comfort and practicality as well as style, easily adapting to suit your environment. Heading into town? Tighten the suspension at the flick of a switch, for a streamlined, easy-manoeuvre glide. Spending a day in the countryside? Loosen it up to give you an extra bounce and your little one the smoothest ride.
The matching Wow Continental carrycot (sold separately) gives plenty of space for your baby to wriggle around, plus a range of other handy features including a ventilation panel in the rear of the hood and a fold-up weather protection shield on the apron with integral viewing window. There’s also an adjustable backrest with a recline function, allowing your baby to continue lying at an optimum sleeping position as you switch between the different positions – whether it be a more flat-lying or raised position.
Swap the carrycot to reversible pushchair seat when your child is ready to sit up – or use the spacious seat from birth with the lie-flat newborn recline. There are three further recline positions, operated one-handed with a lever on the back of the seat, including upright for your curious toddler.
Wow Continental is supremely comfortable for your child and also for you. It’s stacked with handy solutions including an easy-release carrycot function making it simple to remove and clip back on. The multi-height position leatherette handle, flip-flop friendly brake, washable liners and mattress cover and large basket for plenty of storage all help to make life with a little one that bit easier and more enjoyable.
The Wow Continental is also available in a variety of bundles to include everything your family needs.
- Suitable from birth to 20kg
- Dual mode all-round suspension
- Compatible with Port i-Size car seat (car seat and adaptors sold separately)
- Weather protection winter-flap on the apron with integral viewing window
- Telescopic leatherette handle lets you adjust the handle height for comfort.
- Compact, easy-fold aluminium chassis with auto lock.
- Removable, quick-release premium puncture-proof, multi-terrain wheels
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Super-sized basket with handy compartments
- 5kg basket weight
- 2 x raincovers tailored for seat unit and carrycot
- UPF100+ extendable hood
- 5-point plus safety harness
- Cosatto’s famous baby-friendly patterns boost learning and memory skills
- Includes travel companion
- Industry-leading 4-year guarantee
- Matching changing bag and footmuff (sold separately)
- Seat Unit suitable up to 25kg
- 4 recline positions – including one for newborn
- One-hand backrest recline
- Parent and world facing
- Washable newborn liner for comfort
- One-hand adjustable calf-support
- Roomy, comfy seat unit
- Removable gated bumper bar for easy access
- Peak-a-boo window on hood
- Extendable sun visor and toy-loops
- Exquisite tailoring and upholstery
- Chest and tummy pads
Car seat compatible, Lie flat seat, One piece fold, Quick release wheels
Up to 4 yrs, Up to 20kg
W64 x H29 x D93cm