Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
RAC Come and Go i-Size Rotate is Extended Rear Facing (ERF) to 105cm (approximately 4 years old) with the option to move forward-facing from 15 months old or 76cm in height if you choose to. Why is ERF recommended? In a front-on collision, rear-facing seats distribute force across a much larger area of the back so there’s less pressure on the delicate head, neck and spine. This car seat has had extensive crash and safety testing as part of the latest R129/i-Size standard. The i-Size standard takes testing further with mandatory side impact and roll over testing – all using the latest crash test dummies – to help create safer car seats.
RAC Come and Go i-Size Rotate can be rotated to side-facing for easy access from a car door with the simple pull of a trigger. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the harness. RAC Come and Go i-Size Rotate locks easily into position for the direction of travel required.
The contoured seat has secure ISOFIX fitting points and force-absorbing construction. It features the pop out SIPS (side impact protection system). Deep side wing panels and energy absorbing foam padded liners provide side-impact protection. It also has an exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system. All helping to give you peace of mind when travelling.
RAC Come and Go i-Size Rotate car seat combines first class comfort with security thanks to plush padding, removable liners, laid-back reclining seat, and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Plus, clever parent-friendly extras such as the simple no-rethread adjustable harness and a one-hand easy adjust system make the RAC Come and Go i-Size Rotate easy-to-use, while the pop-off washable liner will keep the seat sparkling.
- Complies with R129/i-Size standard – check Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker for non-i-Size cars
- ISOFIX only installation
- Extended rearward-facing (ERF) from 40cm (birth) to 105cm (around 4 years old)
- Forward facing from 76cm (around 15 months) to 105cm
- Seat rotates for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position; seat rotation is for stationary use only
- 4 position recline in forward-facing mode
- Quick-release fabric covers for easy cleaning
- Pop-out side impact protection (SIPS)
- One hand easy-adjust headrest height for the perfect fit
- Easy-access rotate button
- Side impact tested; energy-absorbing foam-padded liners
- Fitted with ISOFIX points and support leg with fit indicators
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system
- No-rethread 5-point safety harness with quick-release buckle distributes forces evenly over the body
- Luxury padded fabrics
- Padded removable head and seat liners
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pads included
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels, built to absorb forces
- Industry leading free 4-year guarantee
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible – a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
Forward-facing, Rear-facing, Swivel
Up to 4 yrs, Up to 18kg, 50-105cm