Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
The RAC Port i-Size car seat takes your tiny passenger from birth (40cm) up to around 15 months old (87cm). It’s built for safety thanks to in-depth R129 safety testing compliance but if you install it using the Port i-Size ISOFIX base (sold separately) it meets the i-Size standard, making it even more adaptable and easy to use. Packed with Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that little ones love, combined with state-of-the-art safety and comfort technology, the rear-facing RAC Port i-Size delivers both reassurance and personality on the go.
It is available in a wide variety of Cosatto designs to create matching travel systems with the Giggle Mix, Giggle 3, Giggle Quad, Wow, Wow XL, Wowee and Wow Continental.
- i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Anti-slip pads allow for occasional use in reclining cradle mode
- Easy one-handed simultaneous harness and headrest adjust – no fiddly rethreading!
- Port i-Size base has a rebound bar and support-leg anti-rotation devices to prevent car seat movement
- Reinforced construction with a strong protective shell
- Built with high performance energy-absorbing material for maximum protection
- Revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat
- UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy
- One-hand adjustable headrest with plush impact-absorbing foam inlay
- Removable newborn seat wedge creates optimum seat shape and adjustment for small babies
- The 3-position recline (when paired with Port i-Size base) takes a newer baby from a more lie-flat position to a position that allows more space for baby’s growing legs
- Memory release function allows for easy removal from travel system chassis (one side)
- Port i-Size base (sold separately) has various indicators to confirm correct fitting in your car
- Chest and tummy pads included
- Removable machine-washable liner
- Industry-leading 4-year guarantee
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible – a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
ISOFIX base, Seatbelt
Up to 15mths, Up to 13kg, 40-87cm