Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
BeSafe Stretch is a genuinely pioneering car seat, offering the safest rear-facing position up to around 7 years old with a higher weight limit of 36kg and enough leg space for taller children. Many parents who want to keep their growing child rear-facing have in the past been prevented by the weight limit and lack of room in the seat well before they reach 125cm in height. Swedish brand BeSafe has thrown its considerable car seat safety experience and knowledge into addressing these issues with the Stretch.
The construction of the seat allows it to perform extremely well in crash tests, even with the heaviest test doll. Its unique external frame bears the forces in a frontal crash. In addition, the spine of the seat shell is astonishingly rigid and will make sure your child is kept in a stable position in an impact. The Stretch has passed the world’s toughest crash test, the Swedish PLUS test.
For a seat to fit a child from 6 months to seven years, it needs to be flexible. You can adjust the Stretch at every stage for the best possible fit:
- Remove the extra cushions when necessary
- The headrest can be expanded in 10 steps
- The leg space is market-leading – all the way to 26cm
- There’s space enough for an adult in the passenger seat
As you’re going to use the same seat for many years and your family’s requirements change over time, versatility is all-important. When your child is younger, it might be handy to have him in the passenger seat to keep him close. If you have three children, you might need to install three car seats in a row on the back seat. Being a belt-installed seat, the Stretch has the benefit of not being dependent on where in your car you’ve got ISOFIX. With little (and not so little) passengers frequently falling asleep on car journeys, it’s good to know that the seat can be easily reclined while installed. And moving the Stretch between cars or taking it out won’t bust your back – for such a substantial and long-lasting seat, it’s lightweight at 10kg.
By using durable materials such as aluminium and exchanging the more vulnerable EPS with sturdy EPP, BeSafe has ensured the Stretch can last for much longer. In addition, the exchange of parts has been made much easier, so they can be repaired by the manufacturer if needed. This combined has expanded the lifetime of the seat to about 15 years. And after that, when Stretch has done its job, as many materials as possible are recyclable and it is easy to disassemble the seat.
- Approved to the latest UN R129 regulation
- Allows children to always travel 5x safer rear facing until approx. 7 years of age
- State-of-the-art functionality for easy everyday use
- Belt installation makes it possible to place anywhere in your car
- Retracting lower tethers making it easy to install correctly
- Easy lock-off and tensioning mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
- Magnetic Belt Assistants makes getting in and out of the seat easy
- Adjustable recline positions even after installation
- One-action adjustment of headrest, belts and leg space
- Individualised comfort including 5 recline positions
- 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Lots of space for growing legs, all the way to 26cm
- Huge seat shell providing freedom to move while child is secured
- High-quality materials
- Two-Fit Cushions for an individual adjustment to the child
6mths-7 yrs, Up to 36kg, 61-125cm
Extended-harness, Extended-rear-facing, Multi-stage