Out of stock
Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Created in collaboration with BeSafe®, the Norwegian safety experts, YOYO car seat is designed to protect your baby and ensure he/she travels safely: YOYO car seat is certified as a Group 0+ model suitable for new born babies to approximately 12 months of age (up to 13 kg / 75 cm – 28.7 lbs / 29.5 in).
Shock-absorbant material of the inner shell and the padded seat provide the best possible support to your baby.
YOYO car seat also offers an additional safety feature, with the Side Impact Protection (SIP+) system designed to absorb energy and reduce strain to the child’s head and neck in the event of a side collision.
When leaving the car, simply clip YOYO car seat by BeSafe® onto the stroller frame using the YOYO adapters provided. It can easily be attached in 2 clicks, without having to remove the stroller fabrics.
- Group 0+ car seat
- Suitable from birth up to 75cm or approximately 12 months (up to 13 kg / 75 cm – 28.7 lbs / 29.5 in)
- i-Size approved under the latest standard UN R129
- Side Impact Protection shock reduction system (SIP+)
- Dynamic Force Absorber™ technology for extra head protection
- Newborn Hugger™ cushioning offers better head support
- Ventilated sun hood with UV protection (UPF 50+)
- BABYZEN fabric for a soft, supple feel
- Adapts to your baby’s growth
- Rear facing installation with a 5-point harness
- Magnetic shoulder straps for easy installation
- Ergonomic 3-positions carry handle
- Weight 4.2kg (9.2lbs)
- BABYZEN car seat adapters and a protective cover are included
- 2 years’ manufacturer’s warranty
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible – a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
ISOFIX base, Seatbelt
Babyzen YOYO Car Seat by BeSafe
Out of stock