Out of stock
Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Axkid One sets a new standard of car-seat safety with ISOFIX. It is the only rear-facing ISOFIX seat on the market that is i–Size approved up to 125cm (maximum 23kg). It is also the only car seat with these maximum limits to pass the Plus-Test and its high demands on crash safety. These conditions allow your child to ride rearwards and safely for up to two years longer than existing ISOFIX seats on the market. Travelling rear-facing is up to five times safer for children all the way up to 6-7 years of age.
Axkid One is built with a new and innovative design that uses aluminium and hardened steel to form a lightweight safety frame that acts like a protective cocoon. The seat itself is built in shock-absorbing materials to minimise crash-forces upon impact. It also features ventilation holes in the seat to keep your child cool during the hot summer months. The whole seat weighs less than 10kg, allowing older and heavier children to travel rearward all the way up to around 7 years of age.
The Axkid One is mounted on rails (patent pending), meaning the seat can be adjusted back and forth up to 30cm with just one hand. This unique feature solves the past drawbacks with rear-facing seats. It is easier to install your child into the seat as the angle is wider. For older children the safety frame can act as a handle so they easily can climb in and out themselves. No need for swivel functions! Older children can travel comfortably up to 7 years or 125cm and the oversize design of the anti-rotation bar means that they gain extra legroom compared to other seats on the market. Thanks to the rail-mounting it’s easy to give the front seat passenger extra space when needed without removing the seat from the car, just push back the seat towards the back seat.
Many car seats, both forward-facing and rear facing, are to some extent installed incorrectly, compromising their safety. Axkid One features six self-explanatory installation steps and a self-tightening anti-rotation bar with a built-in audio cue telling you if the seat is in optimal position. Combined with ISOFIX connectors and the lightweight construction that makes handling easy, Axkid guarantees that you can install the seat in less than 30 seconds!
Axkid One comes equipped with the Sleepwell System, allowing the seat angle to be adjusted all the way to 42 degrees. This means it can be tilted to act as an infant carrier with the One+ cushion in those first months. Even older children will appreciate the comfortable angle and find it easier to relax and fall asleep on a road trip.
- Ultimate safety – Axkid is renowned for car seat safety, and the Axkid One (and its from-birth version, the One+) is its safest seat yet. An i-Size seat (tested to the latest R129 standard), it is the only rear-facing ISOFIX car seat on the market that is both Swedish Plus-Tested and approved up to 125cm or around 7 years old
- Longevity – Axkid One can be used from 61cm or around 3 months old all the way up to 7 years of age. And if you don’t need the extra convenience of an infant carrier for those very early days, the One+ includes the additional cushion that makes it suitable for newborns
- Best legroom on the market – Axkid One is spacious and the adjustable seat gives more legroom and easy access to your child
- Easy to use – the new sliding design on rails makes it easy to install your child
- Innovative lightweight design – weighs 30% less than other car seats on the market and built with fewer plastics
- Quick and secure installation – just click in the ISOFIX connectors, fold out the support leg and release the anti-rotation bar and you are all set
Extended-harness, Extended-rear-facing, Multi-stage
The only rear-facing Isofix car seat on the market that is both Swedish Plus tested and approved up to 125cm or around 7 years old
Out of stock