Silver Cross Dream i-Size Infant Car Seat
The Dream was given a fantastic score with ADAC of 1.5 (Very Good) which is the highest in its category!
From their first journey home your baby will be cushioned in comfort, surrounded by the softest natural bamboo fabrics. They’ll always travel safely too, thanks to four-layer side impact protection and the most up-to-date i-Size testing.
A newborn insert is included, with removable sections to adjust as your baby grows, along with an easily adjustable 5 position headrest ensuring they’re always in the most comfortable position.
- i-Size infant carrier suitable from 40-85cm (birth to approximately 12 months)
- Compatible with Silver Cross prams and pushchairs to create a travel system
- Five easily adjustable head rest positions
- Four-layer side impact protection designed to distribute forces through the seat shell, shielding the child in the event of a collision
- Newborn insert to give a comfortable, supported and snug fit. Removable sections to adjust as the baby grows
- Removable UV protected sun canopy included
- 5 position handle with chrome Silver Cross detailing
- Compatible with Dream i-Size base
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.