Silver Cross Dream i-Size Car Seat & ISOFIX Base
Awarded the best-ever rating for an infant carrier when used with the Dream i-Size base by independent car seat testing body ADAC, the Silver Cross Dream offers impressive safety protection for your child and peace of mind for you. Super-soft, anti-bacterial bamboo fabrics provide optimum comfort, while the unique car seat installation app improves ease of use and gives added reassurance that you're good to go.
From their first journey home your baby will be cushioned in breathable natural fabrics, perfect for sensitive newborn skin. For the youngest passengers, the included insert creates the perfect snug seating position. As your little one grows, the removable cushioned sides create more room and the quickly and easily adjustable, 5-position headrest ensures they’re protected until they’re ready for their next-stage seat.
Fitting is a breeze with video installation guides there to help in an instant if needed. Using the Dream i-Size base makes it super-simple and quick to secure the seat in the car and the clear green indicators mean you can be confident that everything is correctly attached before you travel. However, the Dream seat can can also be installed using the adult seatbelt, giving you flexibility if you're moving between vehicles.
- i-Size infant carrier suitable from 40-85cm (birth to approximately 12 months)
- Compatible with Silver Cross prams and pushchairs to create a travel system
- Five easily adjustable head rest positions
- Four-layer side impact protection designed to distribute forces through the seat shell, shielding the child in the event of a collision
- Newborn insert to give a comfortable, supported and snug fit. Removable sections to adjust as the baby grows
- Removable UV protected sun canopy included
- 5-position handle with chrome Silver Cross detailing
- Compatible with the Silver Cross Dream i-Size base
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.