Phil&Teds Sport with Double Kit
If you're an adventurous, practical, outdoors-loving kind of family, the Phil&Teds Sport is made for you! Three large wheels with air-filled tyres, all-round suspension and a generous sling seat make for a comfortable ride and easier push off the beaten track, and the Sport offers more options for your newborn than the average all-terrain pushchair. The strap recline system goes all the way down to a full lie-flat position, suitable from birth, but if you want a cosier, more protected space for your little one, a soft cocoon and the more traditional Snug carrycot are also available, as are car seat adaptors that will allow you to attach a compatible infant car seat to the Sport. Even better, if your family grows, this clever inline stroller can accommodate a second passenger within the footprint of a single buggy with the use of the double kit. It has long been a favourite among childminders for this reason.
Just one passenger for now? As well as future-proofing your pushchair, the clever double kit can also be attached to the frame in single mode as a parent-facing seat - so you don't have to lose all that eye-to-eye interaction with your baby as soon as they outgrow the carrycot.
Not just for country walks and rugged ground, the Sport's manoeuvrability and handling make it easy to navigate around town, and the fabric sling seat sits within the frame at the right height for perfect weight distribution, meaning kerb popping is a breeze. In single mode, there's plenty of room for your shopping too - the basket takes up to an impressive 10kg. Plus there are additional compartments on the back of the seat to keep those essentials close at hand. This stroller comes in all-black with sporty white wheel and hood details, but it also includes a comfy seat liner in a range of coordinating or contrasting colours so you can customise your look. You can buy replacement liners at a later date if you fancy a change or for a new child too.
Other parent and passenger-friendly features include the extendable hood with UPF50+ sun protection and peekaboo window, bumper bar, adjustable rotating handlebar to suit different heights, tidy 5-point harness system, lockable full-swivel front wheel, taller-than-average seat back and easy one-piece fold.
- All-terrain capability with 12" air-filled tyres and all-round suspension
- Suitable from birth straight from the box or with the addition of a cocoon or carrycot
- Parent-facing seat option in single mode using the double kit
- Compatible with selected car seats using adaptors for all the convenience of a travel system
- Choose your cushy seat liner colour to customise the look of your pushchair
- Double kit transforms your single stroller into a tandem buggy within the single footprint
- Clever weight distribution gives the easiest push with one or two on board
- Range of accessories available including the Storm Cover (please note the Sport does not come with a raincover)
Mix and match! If you'd like us to swap one of your seat liners for a different colour, we'll be happy to - please just get in touch.