The Easy X Rider toddler board from Hot Tots UK is a unique new design that gives your toddler the option to sit OR stand with the use of a detachable seat.
The seat features a moulded adjustable unit, padded handle bar for the child to support themselves (and pretend to drive!) and a harness for peace of mind.
Remove the seat and you are left with a more traditional style toddler board. It is designed with mums in mind – featuring a non slip surface, cushioned gel wheels, a storage strap for when the board is not in use and universal fixings which means it can be attached to a range of pushchairs.
However, they haven’t just thought about the mums here – they have also tried to make it fun for little ones with the addition of coloured flashing lights inside the wheels, which are activated during motion. What toddler wouldn’t be happy to show off their own twinkling mode of transport?
This product is designed to take the pressure off parents wanting a solution for a toddler who sometimes wants to walk, but sometimes needs a ride. They can choose to catch a lift standing up, or can choose a seated chariot if their legs are tired. Suitable for children from 15 months - 4 years (max 20kgs) it’s a really flexible option if you don’t want the expense of a double pushchair.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE EASY X RIDER
· Quick on and off connector makes it easy to use
· Adaptable in height and width
· Saddle with comfortable back rest and safety belt
· Handle bar with extra soft grips
· Adjustable saddle seat for maximum comfort
· Easy to assemble
· Storage strap, for keeping the X Rider in place when not in use
· Cushioned wheels for extra comfort
· Motion sensitive flashing wheels for extra fun
· Suitable from 15 mths up to a max. of 20kgs (approx. 4 yrs)