Silver Cross Reef
Say hello to Reef, our new multi-terrain travel system offering the best in baby comfort. From birth to toddler, Reef is ready to go straight out the box.
Reef has been cleverly designed to fold down one-handed in seconds, so you never need to worry about juggling baby or any of the other ‘stuff’ that comes hand in hand with family days out! It also stands independently on its own four wheels without the handle touching the floor – keeping the vegan leather and your hands clean.
An estimated 1 million plastic bottles are thrown away globally per minute! We put them to good use with our new sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn made from recycled plastic bottles. 35 plastic bottles were recycled to created Reef’s seat unit and 12 plastic bottles were recycled to create the first bed carrycot.
The Genius™ harness system means you’ll never be left fiddling with buckles or strap adjusters again. The world-first system keeps your baby safe, no matter where you stroll. Both the headrest and harness can also be adjusted with one hand, switching between positions at the push of a button.
Thanks to Reef’s world-class engineered, independent four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this pushchair to perform seamlessly, whether you’re running errands or showing baby the very best nature has to offer. Its multi-terrain tyres are large, puncture proof and surrounded by springs, so there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious naptime.
- Suitable from birth to 22kg (approx. 4 years)
- Best in class manoeuvrability and enchanced suspension
- Parent and world facing - switch with one hand
- Features the Genius harness system with magnetic buckle
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touched the floor when folded
- Large, easy to access basket with 5kg capacity
- One-handed fold - perfect for getting in and out the car
- UPF50+ sun sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade