Silver Cross Dune
Say hello to Dune, our new contemporary travel system designed and built for city living. From birth to toddler, Dune is ready to go straight out the box.
The city parents’ secret weapon, Dune folds down one-handed in seconds, remaining on its wheels so the cushioned vegan leatherette handle never touches the floor. With just the flick of catch, the pushchair springs back into action within seconds. Simply adjust the telescopic handle and you’re ready to take on the world.
An estimated 1 million plastic bottles are thrown away globally per minute! We put them to good use with our new sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn made from recycled plastic bottles. 35 plastic bottles were recycled to created Dune’s seat unit, 24 were recycled to create the optional compact folding carrycot and 12 plastic bottles were recycled to create the first bed carrycot.
The Genius™ harness system means you’ll never be left fiddling with buckles or strap adjusters again. The world-first system keeps your baby safe, no matter where you stroll. Both the headrest and harness can also be adjusted with one hand, switching between positions at the push of a button.
Thanks to Dune’s world-class engineered, independent four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this pushchair to perform seamlessly, whether you’re pounding the pavement or playing in the park. The 4-wheel sprung suspension and puncture proof wheels mean there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious naptime.
- Suitable from birth to 22kg (approx. 4 years)
- Best in class manoeuvrability and enchanced suspension
- Parent and world facing - switch with one hand
- Features the Genius harness system with magnetic buckle
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touched the floor when folded
- Large, easy to access basket with 5kg capacity
- One-handed fold - perfect for getting in and out the car
- UPF50+ sun sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade