Mountain Buggy Terrain
The ultimate premium jogger that delivers optimal performance to active parents who really want to get active on and off road. The powerhouse of the Mountain Buggy range, terrain redefines functionality as the ultimate adaptable jogging buggy where sporting aesthetics meets precision steering and maximum control.
If you are looking for a jogging pushchair that does the hardcore off-road job and can also pop down to the shops, it's well worth checking out the Mountain Buggy terrain. The durable, waterproof canvas fabrics fit its purpose in life, and the smart fold is a day-to-day game-changer for a big, all-terrain three-wheeler. Having both active and smaller urban wheels included in the box is great if you want the terrain to do it all rather than investing in a separate running buggy and city stroller.
Includes free Carrycot Plus!
- One-hand fast fold
- More storage for parents on the go - a new zip-covered gear tray holds 10kg of storage, with built-in compartment pockets for better organisation. Zip pockets on the sunhood with head phone eyelet offers convenient storage at your fingertips, and 2 water bottle holders keep you hydrated on the go.
- Active to urban wheel sets - terrain comes with 16” AND 12” air-filled rear wheel sets included, giving you flexibility to go from active to urban in seconds.
- Superior manoeuvrability - Mountain Buggy strollers require less force to ‘pop’ up the front wheel around obstacles and kerbs thanks to perfect weight distribution for optimised performance. Glide effortlessly over all terrain, with the 16” air-filled rear tyres, improved shock absorbing suspension and 3-mode front wheel - lock back, lock forward or swivel. Both 16” and 12” tyres include drum brakes, so parents can use the hand-operated control brake to control their speed.
- Maximum control - precision engineering offers featherlight one-hand manoeuvrability as you run with terrain. An adjustable tracking device on the front wheel ensures course accuracy, and a hand operated drum brake at the centre of the buggy handle helps you maintain speed. The 16” tyres are a ‘bias ply’ construction with a steel bead and nylon casing on all purpose tread to guarantee absolute traction.
- Newborn perfect with carrycot plus (Available to purchase separately) - one base, two fabric sets, three parent-facing solutions. Innovation at its best and first in the world technology, carrycot plus is incredibly adaptable and designed with your baby’s comfort in mind. carrycot plus easily adjusts from lie-flat mode to incline mode, offering a perfect angle for babies who suffer from reflux. When your child is older, switch the fabrics to turn your carrycot to a parent facing seat.
- Car seat compatible - terrain is available as an all-terrain travel system with Mountain Buggy protect infant car seat and adaptor, an ultra-safe and light car seat with base installation options. Alternatively, our range of terrain car seat adaptors allows you to attach most leading car seats to your buggy for ease of transporting baby."