Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
A multi-stage seat to last the distance, taking you from that very first trip home from the hospital to 25kg (approx 7 years old). That’s a lot of journeys! With the option of remaining rear-facing up to 18kg (approx age 4) for the safest travel, or turning forward-facing any time from 9kg if you choose, Joie Stages then converts into a high-back booster for those first years of school.
- Group 0+/1/2 carseat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 25kg/7 years
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Side Impact Security provides extra protection for the head, body and hips
- Baby Armor steel frame support keeps car seat strong during impact, extends the life of the materials of the seat to 10 years, and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability and protection
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest enhance airflow to child
- Side, mesh storage pockets for child’s must-have travel items
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle’s 3-point seat belt
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible – a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
Baby-car-seat, High-back-booster, Toddler-car-seat
Up to 7 yrs, Up to 25kg