Joie Juva Classic & i-Base - Black Ink
For anyone who struggles with lifting or carrying heavy weights, the Joie juva classic infant carrier is designed to lighten your load. At just 3kg, it's one of the lightest Group 0+ car seats available. Made to pair with compatible Joie pushchairs with no adaptors needed to give you all the convenience and ease-of-use of a travel system, the juva also features infant head support, ergonomic carry handle and removable canopy for the comfort of both baby and parent.
- Group 0+ infant car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 13kg
- Side impact protection gives optimal security against side impact
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle
- Removable and machine washable fabrics
- Sun canopy offers optimum protection and also extra fresh air
- Installs in vehicles with the Joie clickFIT™ base or with a vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- SoftTouch, 5-point harness with one-pull front adjustment
- Padded harness cushions and lower buckle cover for baby's comfort
- Attaches to compatible Joie strollers without adapters
- Airline certified so you and baby can always travel with ease
Meet i-Base, an i-Size certified safeguard pairing with Gemm, i-Gemm or juva infant carriers, for the ultimate infant security.
Built-in features make every installation accurate and effortless - ISOFIX connectors lock the base securely to vehicle and the colour indicators confirm correct installation of base, support leg, and child seat. The dual adjust support leg reduces rotation upon impact.
- Compatible with Joie i-Gemm™, Joie Gemm™ and Joie Juva™ infant seats
- i-Size compatible
- Installation options for more vehicle makes and models
- Secure installation using the vehicle's ISOFIX attachment
- Child seat pops off in an instant with a simple button push
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of the base to the vehicle
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of the infant seat to the base
- Adjustable support leg
- Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
- Quick release button for switching infant seat from one vehicle to another
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.