Joie i-Spin 360 - Coal
The Joie i-Spin 360 i-Size Car Seat is an i-Size ECE R129/02 tested car seat, suitable for use from birth to 105cm, which is around 4 years old.
Installation in the car is done with ISOFIX and the support leg, with red and green installation indicators to confirm that everything is fitted correctly. The i-Spin 360 can be used the entire time rear-facing, or using the clever Smart Ride lock-off, you can choose to forward-face after at least 15 months.
The best feature on the Joie i-Spin 360 Coal is the Simple Swivel turning activator, positioned for easy access on the side of the seat. Spin seats are a revelation to modern parents and make it easy to place your child in the seat or get them out. The 360 degrees rotation can be done one handed. Keeping baby completely comfortable at nap time, the Sleepytime tilt has 6 different recline positions, which you can use in both rear and forward-facing positions. You can also adjust whenever needed.
To comply with the side impact testing of i-Size, the car seat has Guard Surround Safety - automatically engaging side impact panels that pop out at each side when the harness is tightened. Growing with your child, the headrest and 5-point harness adjusts simultaneously together, so there's no need to worry about rethreading!
The headrest gives extra protection with three layers built inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit memory foam. Making it a perfect fit for small babies, the i-Spin comes with an infant insert that can be split into 3 sections. As they outgrow it, the insert can be removed. The whole seat is covered in plush cushioning and soft fabrics, with built-in side ventilation for warmer days.
- Meets the i-Size ECE R129/02 standard
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 105cm/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 15 months to 105cm/4 years
- Smart Ride™ lock-off helps keep baby rearward until it’s safe to turn forward (15 months)
- One-hand, 360° seat rotation makes for an easy in, easy out
- Simple Swivel™ turning activator positioned where you naturally reach
- Sleepytime tilt™ includes 6 recline positions usable in both rear facing and forward facing modes
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels auto-engage when harness is tightened
- One-hand, 6-position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- Grow-with-me infant insert has 3 individual pieces for a custom fit at any stage
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that easily tightens with one pull motion
- Easy install with retractable ISOFIX
- On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling
- 19 position adjustable support leg provides ultimate stability, security and easily adjusts for the best fit
- Installation indicator conveniently located on top of base to confirm load leg is fitted properly
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Built-in side ventilation
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.