Joie i-Level Recline Signature & i-Base Encore - Oyster
As its name suggests, the i-Level Recline has a deep 157-degree recline that can be used in and out of the car, making it a safer option for longer whether you're on a road trip or out and about with your car seat on your pushchair frame. It is best for your baby's developing spine and organs to spend as much time as possible lying flat, especially in the first six months, and the ergonomic position offered by this infant carrier means they can do that even while travelling, without compromising on car safety. Thanks to the latest R129 and i-Size safety upgrades like side-impact testing and ISOFIX-only installation, your baby and your mind can rest secure. The lie-flat recline also provides better oxygen flow for safer snoozing on the go through the first 12-plus months - so you can both breathe easy.
You can achieve a custom fit in the i-Level Recline from newborn up to around 15 months old with a headrest and harness system that adjusts simultaneously and effortlessly. The exclusive Tri-Protect headrest features Intelli-Fit memory foam that’s engineered for optimal head and neck security with extra absorbancy.
Pair this car seat with the Joie i-Base LX 2 for the most economical installation option, or with the i-Base Encore that comes as part of this bundle if you want to make the most of its extra features. The Encore's rotating plate adds a 90-degree spin so you can turn your infant carrier towards you at the car door for the easiest access. When your child is ready to move into their next-stage seat, upgrade to the Joie i-Harbour i-Size toddler seat to maintain a generous recline and enjoy the convenience of a 360-degree spin up to around 4 years old.
With the right adaptors (sold separately), the i-Level Recline can be securely attached to a range of compatible pushchairs, making it super-easy to move from the car to the shop or nursery without disturbance on those quick errands.
- Meets the new i-Size ECE R129/03 standard
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 85cm, and less than 13 kg
- Converts to a deep reclining seat usable in the vehicle or on a pushchair
- Exclusive Tri-Protect headrest offers three layers of security featuring patented Intelli-Fit foam for ultimate side impact protection
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no rethreading of the harness
- Spins 90 degrees when paired with the i-Base Encore for easy ins and outs
- Part of the Encore Spinning System, which allows you to partner Joie's spinning i-Base Encore with the infant and toddler seats of your choice to grow from birth to age 4.
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with leather-look grip
- Removable full body insert
- Retractable, removable sun canopy features a zip-open panel
- Easy buckling 3-point harness with padded covers
- Compatible with most Joie Signature pushchairs and with other pushchairs using Maxi-Cosi, multi or universal car seat adaptors
- Plush knit fabrics
- Removable, machine-washable covers
Joie i-Base Encore
Adding a one-handed spin feature to compatible baby and toddler car seats, the i-Base Encore not only makes getting your little one in and out of the car far easier but also boasts the highest R129 safety standards and i-Size certification, along with super-simple installation, for your peace of mind.
Part of the Encore Spinning System, this base pairs with six different Joie car seats (three in the luxury Signature range) to offer you complete customisation as your child grows from birth to age 4. The rotating plate in the base give a 90-degree spin option for infant carriers, turning them towards you at the car door, and a full 360-degree spin to the i-Harbour 0-4 years seat.
The straightforward ISOFIX-only installation eliminates the hassle of reinstalling as your child grows - one click and done! The ISOFIX connectors fasten instantly and leave no room for error, and clever colour-coded guides ensure your base and car seat have been connected properly.
- i-Size certified
- Part of the Encore Spinning System by pairing with the Calmi car cot bed, i-Level Recline, i-Harbour, i-Juva, i-Gemm 3, and i-Snug 2
- One-hand swivel base spins compatible baby car seats 90 degrees, and compatible toddler seat 360 degrees for easier loading and unloading
- Easy one-time ISOFIX installation comes with 10 positions to perfectly fit into almost any vehicle with ISOFIX anchor points
- Clear installation indicator located on top of the load leg ensures you’re properly connected
- Low rebound bar allows for maximum legroom for growing children
- Easy seat release button allows for quick car seat transfers
- Energy-absorbing load leg reduces force and absorbs impact in a crash