Joie i-Harbour Signature i-Size Spin Seat - Oyster
The i-Harbour is part of the Encore Spinning System, comprised of the rotating i-Base Encore and select car seats to keep your growing child safe from birth to 4 years old. Suitable from birth or as a next-stage seat if you prefer an infant carrier for your newborn, the i-Harbour combines the latest R129 safety upgrades, i-Size certification and simple ISOFIX installation with all the back-saving convenience and easy accessibility of a spin seat.
Used rear-facing up to a minimum for 15 months for optimum safety, but all the way through to around age 4 if you choose, the seat is turned smoothly towards you at the car door in one fluid motion using the one-hand turning activators on each side, positioned right where you naturally reach. The same silky 360-degree rotation lets you move in a moment from rearward to forward facing when you're ready.
Your little one will travel in comfort at every stage with five on-the-go recline positions whichever direction the seat is facing and a six-position headrest and harness system that adjusts simultaneously, eliminating the hassle of rethreading and ensuring the correct fit. And you'll have peace of mind knowing they're protected by the Tri-Protect headrest with Intelli-Fit memory foam, engineered for optimal head and neck security by absorbing the shock of collision, shielding fragile heads and necks during a crash.
Please note that this seat can only be fitted into compatible vehicles with ISOFIX anchor points and using the Joie i-Base Encore (sold separately).
- Meets the highest R129 safety standard and is i-Size certified for a secure fit in your vehicle
- Pairs with i-Base Encore (sold separately) as part of the Encore Spinning System
- 360° rotation on the spinning base for ease of loading and unloading Simple Swivel turning activators on both sides of the seat, positioned where you naturally reach for an effortless spin
- Tri-Protect headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the headrest, including patented Intelli-Fit memory foam
- Detachable Guard Surround Safety panel adds extra side impact protection
- Expandable neck space adjusts with shoulder harness height
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- 3-piece infant body and head support are customisable for a tailored fit
- One-hand, 6-position Grow Together headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- 5 recline positions usable both rearward and forward facing
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the harness