Joie i-Gemm 3 & i-Base Encore
This soft and secure i-Size car seat takes your baby from birth up to 85cm (around 15 months old) with extra plush protection in the headrest. It can be safely installed in almost any car using the 3-point vehicle seatbelt or a choice of compatible ISOFIX bases (sold separately) to suit you. It also clicks onto a wide range of pushchair frames with the addition of the right adaptors, giving you all the convenience of a full travel system.
Joie's Tri-Protect headrest provides three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit memory foam. The clever Grow Together multi-height system adjusts the headrest and harness system simultaneously and requires no re-threading for the best fit as your little one grows.
Part of the Encore Spinning System when paired with the i-Base Encore, this rotating ISOFIX base adds a 90-degree spin to i-Gemm 3 and can be used for the next four years when you transition to the i-Harbour i-Size toddler seat, making access super-easy.
Luxe cushioning and fabrics, built-in side ventilation and the independent extendable hood will keep your mini-passenger comfortable all year round.
- Meets the highest ECE R129/03 safety standard with side impact testing
- i-Size certified for the perfect fit in i-Size approved vehicles
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 85cm, less than 13kg
- Pairs with the i-Base Encore to add a 90-degree rotation and make it part of a spin system that grows from birth to 4 years
- Installs in vehicle using the Joie i-Base Advance, i-Base LX 2, i-Base Encore or i-Base 2 (all sold separately)
- Tri-Protect headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit memory foam
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- UPF 50+ sun and water repellent canopy with zip-open ventilation panel
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that easily tightens with one pull motion
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with soft-grip overmould
- Removable body insert for a custom fit
- Curved base for rocking and relaxing
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Built-in side ventilation
- Compatible with most Joie pushchairs and with other pushchairs using Maxi-Cosi-style car seat adapters
Joie i-Base Encore
Adding a one-handed spin feature to compatible baby and toddler car seats, the i-Base Encore not only makes getting your little one in and out of the car far easier but also boasts the highest R129 safety standards and i-Size certification, along with super-simple installation, for your peace of mind.
Part of the Encore Spinning System, this base pairs with six different Joie car seats (three in the luxury Signature range) to offer you complete customisation as your child grows from birth to age 4. The rotating plate in the base give a 90-degree spin option for infant carriers, turning them towards you at the car door, and a full 360-degree spin to the i-Harbour 0-4 years seat.
The straightforward ISOFIX-only installation eliminates the hassle of reinstalling as your child grows - one click and done! The ISOFIX connectors fasten instantly and leave no room for error, and clever colour-coded guides ensure your base and car seat have been connected properly.
- i-Size certified
- Part of the Encore Spinning System by pairing with the Calmi car cot bed, i-Level Recline, i-Harbour, i-Juva, i-Gemm 3, and i-Snug 2
- One-hand swivel base spins compatible baby car seats 90 degrees, and compatible toddler seat 360 degrees for easier loading and unloading
- Easy one-time ISOFIX installation comes with 10 positions to perfectly fit into almost any vehicle with ISOFIX anchor points
- Clear installation indicator located on top of the load leg ensures you’re properly connected
- Low rebound bar allows for maximum legroom for growing children
- Easy seat release button allows for quick car seat transfers
- Energy-absorbing load leg reduces force and absorbs impact in a crash