Joie Finiti Signature Pushchair
Adjusting to your little one's changing needs is effortless for this hardworking multi-tasker. The comfortable seat can be popped on facing you or the world, and reclined to give a cosy lie-flat surface that's suitable from birth. If you prefer, a matching carrycot and infant car seat are available separately and easily clicked on and off your Finiti frame for total flexibility on your family adventures.
Always busy and in and out of the car or on and off public transport. This pushchair folds in a flash with the seat still on, facing in either direction - just trigger the safety release and lift the activator. The folded package is neat and compact, stands ready to store and weighs just 11.21kg for easy lifting into the boot.
With flexible spring technology built into the cushion, the innovative Flex comfort seat is engineered to make even rougher rides feel smooth, and the rich woven fabrics and leatherette detailing ensure lixiry travel for your passenger, from those very first trips out to toddlerhood and beyond.
- 4-in-1 system cleverly combines carrycot, infant carrier and forward or rearward facing seat in one (carrycot and infant carrier sold separately)
- Whether the seat is fastened forward or rearward, this pushchair tucks closed with a quick pull
- Handy quick release right on the back of the seat allows for easy fold up
- Innovative flex comfort suspension in the seat is engineered for the smoothest ride
- Lie-flat recline creates a cosy haven
- Puncture-proof foam-filled rubber tyres
- Extra-large all-access storage basket
- Adjustable calf support with two cosy positions
- Expandable UPF50+ and water-repellent canopy with ventilation
- All-wheel suspension
- Rich woven fabrics
- SoftTouch 5-point harness with three adjustable heights
- Autoclick magnetic buckle
- Detachable bum bag attached to basket
- Cupholder and raincover included