Joie Every Stage
Meet every stage, group 0+/1/2/3. The ultimate transporter that makes growing up easy from teeny-tiny to twelve years.
4 seats in 1 - holds, hugs, adapts, and protects little ones all the way up, beginning as a rearward facing seat from birth to 18kg and converting to a forward facing seat from 9-36kg.
Transforms to fit - grows up and out simultaneously so as the headrest raises, the AutoAdjust sides expand to custom fit growing little ones.
Powerful protector - Guard Surround Safety panels add layers of side impact protection, whilst the steel reinforced frame absorbs energy upon impact.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat - suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years and forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years.
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing for tilt options at every age.
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips.
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and can be individually activated for extra room in vehicle.
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity.
- AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised to accommodate growing children.
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest.
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness.
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2 booster.
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage.
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics keep little one’s cosy.
- Built in side ventilation and mesh storage pockets for child's must-have travel items.
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths.
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle's 3-point seat belt.
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure.
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.