Did you find a better price?
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell, it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, let us know...
Meet elevate group 1/2/3, a streamlined guardian that grows to go the distance. Ready to ride along with your toddler up to 18kg using the 5-point harness, and converts to a belted booster from 15-36kg. The Elevate features full side impact protection, plus Guard Surround Safety panels to shield little ones from head to hips. The Joie Elevate is loaded with comfort and convenience extras including fully ventilated mesh sides and an integrated cupholder.
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- Grow Together headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Removable, machine washable covers
- Ventilated mesh sides
- Integrated cupholder holds little ones essentials
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Easy installation with lock-off device.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible – a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
Baby-car-seat, High-back-booster, Toddler-car-seat
1 yr-12 yrs, 9-36kg