egg2 Stroller - Quartz
The egg’s smooth curves and infinite lines are immediately recognisable, and its advanced design and engineering are apparent as soon as you try the push or fold.
With a redesigned central hub, the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher than on the original egg, bringing baby closer to you and making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram. Height adaptors are also still compatible with the egg2.
The carrycot or seat unit has to be removed before folding, but collapsing the frame is a one-handed operation that leaves a very compact package, which freestands with your leatherette handle clear of the ground.
egg2 has a slightly extended wheelbase (6cm longer), which makes for an expansive shopping basket. The larger front and rear wheels feature an attractive tri-spoke design that perfectly complements the chassis. Robust puncture-proof tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, so you’ll leave your mark wherever you go! The combination of larger wheels, tyre material, suspension and egg’s Tru-Ride technology gives the smoothest ride for your little one, superior handling for you and added durability too.
Offering three-position recline and easily switched between parent and world-facing, the egg2 seat is designed to promote comfort for longer. The new seat is 7cm taller to last your growing toddler longer, and sits slightly higher. It also features a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat to allow for the simultaneous quick and simple adjustment of the harness and new headrest. The seat canopy features a ventilation net that can also be used as a viewing window, closed using magnets sewn into the fabric.
The removable bumper bar has a gate-fold function, and there is a five-position calf adjustment with a concealed storage compartment.
The latest fabrics offer soft-touch marl tailoring in a range of earthy, on-trend colours, with matching footmuffs and backpack-style changing bags available. The Special Edition strollers come with a new ‘top loader’ backpack included.
One of the benefits of the egg stroller is the ability to turn it into a tandem should a new baby come along with just the additional purchase of tandem adaptors (a new version for the egg2) and the carrycot. The taller and longer chassis has made for greater space in all tandem configurations, and for twins or close-in-age siblings, tandem seats are currently available in Monument Grey, Quartz, Jurassic Grey and Just Black.
- Luxury, premium pushchair
- Ability to turn from a single to a tandem for two little ones (tandem adaptors and second seat sold separately)
- Reversible luxurious fleece liner included
- Matching accessories available, including footmuff and beautiful designer-style changing backpack (sold separately)
- Travel system compatible with the matching egg Shell i-Size infant car seat or a range of other infant carriers from leading brands such as Maxi-Cosi and Cybex
- Child and parent-friendly features including one-handed three-position recline, removable gate-opening bumper bar, adjustable handle height and hidden extra storage