Cosatto All in All Rotate i-Size - Dalloway
The only car seat you'll ever need!
The Cosatto All in All Rotate i-Size has had extensive crash and safety testing as part of the latest R129/i-Size standard and is an all-stage seat that can be used all the way from 40cm (birth) to 150cm (around 12 years old), meaning you'll never need another seat. The i-Size standard is more in-depth with mandatory side impact and rollover testing, all using the latest crash test dummies, to help create safer car seats. In addition, the All in All Rotate i-Size is crash tested beyond the standard R129 speed requirements, in-line with advanced ADAC levels.
With the simple one-hand pull of a trigger, this seat can be rotated to side-facing for easy access from a car door. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or doing up the harness. You can lock it easily into the position you need.
All in All Rotate i-Size is ERF (extended rear-facing) to 105cm or around 4 years old and will grow with your child for their safety and comfort at every stage. Why is ERF recommended? In a front-on collision, rear-facing seats distribute force across a much larger area of the back so there’s less pressure on the delicate head, neck and spine.
For further protection and reassurance, this contoured seat has secure ISOFIX fitting points and force-absorbing construction. It features pop-out SIPS (side impact protection system), along with deep side wing panels and energy-absorbing foam padded liners providing side-impact protection. It also has the Cosatto exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system. This anti-wriggle harness frees you up to watch the road without worrying about your little Houdini's would-be escape attempts. This harness system also goes beyond the standard weight requirement, suiting children up to 19.5kg.
All in All Rotate i-Size is the first Cosatto car seat to use fabric made from recycled bottles, with over 12 plastic bottles in every seat. So not only will your little one love the signature Cosatto patterns, but you can know you're making an eco-conscious choice too.
- i-Size all-stages seat from 40cm (birth) up to 150cm (approx 12 years old)
- Complies with the latest R129/03 safety standard
- Pop-out SIPS (Side Impact Protection System)
- Side Protection System (SPS) keeping little one protected on every journey with impact-absorbing foam inlay
- Removable multi-stage liner
- Adjustable 11-position headrest
- 4 recline positions in forward-facing mode (76 - 105cm)
- Extended rearward facing to 105cm mode with easy rotation
- Eco fabric featuring recycled bottles
- ISOFIX and support leg for simple and safe installation
- Quick-release fabric covers for easy cleaning and a free fabric refitting tool
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system (76 - 105cm fitting only)
- Quick-release 5-point safety harness with anti-slip chest pads and tummy pads
- When stationary, rotate the seat for easy access to your child from the car door (always drive with seat in fixed position)
- Store the stow-away harness when swapping it from the 5-point harness to the adult seat belt
- Industry-leading free 4-year guarantee for your peace of mind