Bugaboo Owl by Nuna i-Size Spin Car Seat
From newborn to around 4 years old, the Bugaboo Owl by Nuna can grow with your child while offering comfort, safety and 360-degree swivel rotation on the Bugaboo 360 ISOFIX base (sold separately) - giving you ease of use and peace of mind. Compliant with the latest European safety regulations ECE R129/03, as stipulated by i-Size, the Bugaboo Owl's innovative design features a shell with heavy-duty power, shock-absorbing Tailor Tech memory foam in the headrest, and a detachable side-impact protection pod that significantly reduces any force on impact.
In one easy click, connect the Bugaboo Owl by Nuna to the 360 base and enjoy full rotation - including a sideways position to easily get your child in and out of the car (and save your back). You can use the seat in the safest possible rear-facing position from day one to a maximum 105cm and 18kg, or move it forward-facing in a moment if you choose to after your little one has reached 15 months old and 76cm in height. Rotation is possible in any recline position. With six headrest positions, a comfortable newborn inlay and removable infant inserts, the seat evolves with your baby and ensures comfort at every stage. No matter the direction of the seat, there are five recline positions, including a deep recline for restful naps. Clever ventilation slots will help to regulate your baby's temperature, while merino and bamboo fabrics are super-soft against their skin (and handily machine-washable too).
Please note that the Bugaboo Owl by Nuna can only be used on the Bugaboo 360 ISOFIX Base by Nuna (sold separately), which is also compatible with the Bugaboo Turtle Air by Nuna i-Size infant carrier (2022 version onwards).
- Full 360-degree rotation with the Bugaboo 360 ISOFIX base (sold separately) to easily get your child in and out
- Six headrest positions, a removable support wedge and infant inserts allow the seat to grow with your child
- Rear- and front-facing, depending on your child’s age and height
- Five recline positions including a deep recline
- Soft-touch bamboo and merino wool fabrics combined with ventilation slots in the seat to regulate your baby's body temperature
- Magnetic buckle holder makes sure the harness is out of the way when placing your child in the seat
- Removable infant inserts, shock-absorbing Tailor Tech memory foam in the headrest and EPP energy-absorbing foam for optimum side impact security
- Attachable side impact protection pod creates an additional safety zone to protect your child
- Compliant with i-Size safety requirements and includes a 5-point safety harness
- After installation of both the base and the seat, safety indicators let you know whether it is safe to go
- True Lock technology and multi-adjustable ISOFIX positions of the base create a secure attachment between the car and car seat