Bugaboo Bee 6 Complete - Lemon Yellow
Made for city living, the Bugaboo Bee 6 offers the features of a full-sized pushchair in a more compact design, and with the same trusted Bugaboo quality. The Bee 6 folds effortlessly with one hand, so it’s easy to carry up and down stairs while safely holding your baby close to you. Whenever you want to store it, in your hallway or next to a cafe table, the integrated self-stand will keep it neatly in place. Its small size helps you easily get in and out of public transport, making it the perfect choice for the hustle and bustle of a city.
The compact nature of the Bee 6 doesn't mean compromising on comfort. One of the things that sets this urban pushchair apart from others is the larger-than-average, puncture-proof wheels, meaning fewer bumps and longer naps on the go. The advanced suspension helps with extra shock absorption and lets you keep a smooth push with only one hand. You can add a carrycot or baby cocoom (sold separately) to provide a padded, protected, lie-flat space facing you for your newborn, then progress to the seat unit in either direction from 6 months. The seat has an easy-to-use structured 5-point harness, a rotating bumper bar and a good-sized sun canopy with ventilation that doubles up as a peekaboo window when your little one is world-facing. With multiple recline positions, it can last your growing toddler up to a 15kg weight limit parent-facing and 22kg forward-facing.
- Compact at only 53cm wide to navigate easily through busy city areas
- Ultimate comfort from birth to toddler, including the carrycot for newborns
- Ergonomic seat that grows with your child and rotating bumper bar for optimal protection
- Large, extendable sun canopy with peekaboo window and breezy panel
- Easy to steer with one hand and puncture-proof 7" wheels for added comfort
- Advanced 4-wheel suspension for extra shock absorption and fewer bumps
- Folds with one hand and have the other hand available for carrying your child
- Easy to carry and store featuring a one-piece fold and integrated self-stand