Cosatto are giving away one of their brand new Ooba’s including car seat, carrycot, Cosy Toes, coordinating changing bag, changing mat and messy bag, 2 patterned raincovers for seat mode and carrycot mode and free 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only) totalling £935.
Enter the era of Ooba. Meet the trans-global travel system that brings runway chic to high flyers. From dot to diddy, Ooba’s in it for the long haul, changing from pram to car seat carrier to duo directional pushchair with embossed leatherette details, designer inspired prints and this season’s must have colours - Duck Egg and Marzipan.
Awesomely adaptable, Ooba can alter handle height easily for tall dads or mini mums with comfortable leatherette handles. The perfect package, Ooba has a large shopping basket and comes with changing bag and luxury Cosy Toes – everything you need to pull an Ooba manoeuvre. With an adjustable footrest and a multi recline backrest, Ooba’s designed to suit zonked out tots. Taking Ooba on an adventure? Switch the handle direction so that you’ve got the large wheels first for an easier ride on rough terrain and sand. Come fly with Ooba, the compact fold, easy to carry bundle of beauty. Ooba Luxe, Ooba Couture, Ooba Future.
• All round suspension
• Easily transforms to be used in carrycot, car seat or seat mode (car seat sold separately)
• Suitable from birth with carrycot
• Pushchair mode with in and out facing option
• Compact, easy to fold and carry
• Lightweight aluminium chassis
• Quick-release removable wheels
• Lockable swivel front wheels
• Duo directional™ leatherette handle with adjustable handle height
• Quick release handle brake
• UPF 50+ sunshade protection hood
• Multi position recline
• Multi position adjustable calf support
• Removable bumper bar with cover
• Spacious storage basket
• Carrycot includes carry handle built into hood and removable washable liner for easy cleaning
• Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
• Toy loops in hood
To find out more about this and other Cosatto products visit the website at www.cosatto.com