Many of you will be familiar with the funky nature of the TFK brand. Its roller blading owner certainly goes about pushchair building in a solid fashion!
We are on the lookout for one lucky person to long term test the TFK Twinner Twist Duo double pushchair.
Due to the nature of the product we are looking for a mum and/or dad with two children of pushchair age preferably no older than 2 and a half years.
The successful candidate will get to test the Twinner Twist Duo for 6 months. They will be required to give feedback whenever possible, directly onto the Pushchair Expert website – that’s right you effectively become one of the PT team!!
Once we have picked the tester, we will contact them and personally train them on how to send updates directly to the 'Living With' section of the Pushchair Expert website.
The Pushchair will be delivered to the successful applicant towards the middle of February.
How do I apply?
At the bottom of this page is a set of questions all applicants must complete. Once answered, please email the questions and answers to email@example.com – and here is the important bit. You MUST put ‘TFK testing’ in the Subject of the email. Failure to do this will mean your application is rejected.
The last date for applications is the 10th of February. Any received after this will be rejected.
Please complete the following application form emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with TFK testing in the email subject.
If you have applied before, please re-submit your previous application. This testing recruitment is open to UK mainland residents only.
Please complete the following application form emailing it to email@example.com with ‘TFK testing' in the email subject.
Please provide the following information.
No VIP number? Become a VIP.
Please note applications without a VIP number will be rejected.
Please answer the following questions.
1. Please tell us a little bit about you and your lifestyle in 100 words or less:
2. Please review in 300 words or less the pushchair you currently own, or one from a friend or family – please include 2 photos:
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
1. The Pushchair Remains the property of TFK at all times.
2. As a 'Living With' tester you have the equipment to update the Pushchair Expert website for a period of 6 months.
3. 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 8 times during any 1 month for a period of 6 months.
4. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission off Pushchair Expert beforehand.
5. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert’s cost.
6. In the event of point 5, Pushchair Expert and TFK are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
7. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 6 months from the date of delivery. After this it can be returned at Pushchair Experts cost or TFK have stipulated that they will allow purchase of the product at a discounted price.
8. TFK testing is open to UK Mainland residents only.
8. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.