We are looking for 2 VIP members to test the UPPAbaby Cruz worth £529.99 for 3 months!
How would you like the opportunity to road test the winner of both the 2016 Best Baby & Toddler Gear Gold and Consumer Choice awards for First Pushchair? We are recruiting testers for our 'Living With' programme so that you can share your experience, as a real Mum, using the UPPAbaby Cruz.
The Cruz is a lightweight travel system with all the features of a full size pushchair. Designed for city living, it weighs only 9.8 kg and is only 57cm wide. The seat unit, suitable from 6 months, can be forward or rearward facing and in the upright position is a perfect height to be pushed up to a table so baby can join the party when you stop for a coffee.
Find out more about the UPPAbaby Cruz here.
How do I apply to become an UPPAbaby Cruz tester?
We are looking for 2 VIP families for this 'Living With' program, one with a baby under 6 months to test the carrycot and one with an older child to test the seat. If you would like to be considered, read on!
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. The last date for UPPAbaby Cruz applications is 25th November 2016. Any received after this will be rejected.
You can fill in the online form by clicking this link.
**Don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
3. As a 'Living With' tester, you must have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email updates for a period of 3 months.
4. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 3 months.
5. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Expert beforehand.
6. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert's cost.
7. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
8. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 3 months from the date of delivery. After this period, it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
9. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
10. You are happy to provide two forms of ID.
11. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.