We are looking for 2 VIP members to test the Quinny Miami Zapp Xtra2 worth £275 for 6 months!
Miamify your look. Meet Quinny's new limited
edition Zapp Xtra2!
Quinny is always on the lookout for innovative ideas and unconventional moves. If this sounds like you and you're looking for something special, the Miami-look is the perfect fit.
Inspired by the vibrant city life that takes place against the background of the typical pastel facades with their buzzing neon signs, Quinny has given their popular Zapp Xtra2 a complete makeover. Or as Quinny likes to say: ‘we have Miamified it!'.
The ultra-flexible Zapp Xtra2 is now available in Pink Pastel or Blue Pastel, with juicy red and shiny lime accents that illuminate the pushchair as it strolls through the city. No matter your choice, with Quinny's new colours, you can be sure to add a touch of Miami to your look.
The Quinny Zapp Xtra2 pushchair is foldable, fully reclines and can even be converted into a travel system using the Maxi-Cosi Pebble or CabrioFix. Keep an eye on your little one or let them discover the streets with the adjustable rearward and forward facing positions. Anything is possible with the Zapp Xtra2, the ultimate compact pushchair.
For those parents who are not afraid to stand out from the crowd, Quinny strives to offer you a bold style choice in a design that works. Pick the Miami pushchair that fits your style and walk your own way!Find out more about the Quinny Zapp Xtra2 here.
How do I apply to become a Miami Zapp Xtra2 tester?
We are looking for 2 VIP families with a child over 6 months old for this 'Living With' program - if you would like to be considered, read on!
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. The last date for Miami Zapp Xtra2 applications is Saturday 3rd October 2015. Any received after this will be rejected.
**Don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
3. As a 'Living With' tester, you must have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email updates for a period of 6 months.
4. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 6 months.
5. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Expert beforehand.
6. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert's cost.
7. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
8. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 6 months from the date of delivery. After this period, it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
9. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
10. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.