We are looking for 2 VIP members to test the Britax Römer BABY-SAFE i-SIZE infant carrier and FLEX BASE worth £300 for 3 months!
How would you like the opportunity to road test the latest infant carrier from Britax Römer? We are recruiting testers for our 'Living With' programme so that you can share your experience, as a real Mum or Dad, using the Britax Römer BABY-SAFE i-SIZE.
The BABY-SAFE i-SIZE conforms to the new car seat regulation ECE R129 (i-Size) and can be used from birth up to 83cm in length, which is around 15 months old. With a newborn insert provided, it offers that extra support and can be removed as your child grows.
As we know, a lie-flat position for newborns is more comfortable, however an upright position is safer in the event of an impact. The Britax Romer BABY-SAFE i-SIZE offers an easy solution with its unique lie-flat technology. The position changes automatically when you adjust the headrest, increasing the space to suit your baby's development. The position is further improved when it is used with the one-of-a-kind FLEX BASE, that adjusts the angle of the infant carrier on the vehicle seat to reach the optimum position for your baby in your vehicle.
We've come to expect the best safety from Britax Römer, and this new infant carrier is no different. With superior side impact cushion technology (SICT), your child is better protected in the case of a side impact collision. The SICT sits on either side of the seat, so can be adjusted on the vehicle door side. There's also plenty of things to make life easier for the parents - an easy adjustable headrest and harness, a UPF 50+ sun canopy and an adjustable handle. So that you can't fit incorrectly, there are red and green indicators and it's travel system ready with CLICK & GO® adaptors.
Find out more about the Britax Römer BABY-SAFE i-SIZE here.
How do I apply to become a Britax Römer BABY-SAFE i-SIZE tester?
We are looking for 2 VIP families for this 'Living With' program, one with a newborn and one with a slightly older baby under 15 months to test the seat. If you would like to be considered, read on!
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. The last date for Britax Römer BABY-SAFE i-SIZE applications is 21st January 2017 . Any applications received after this will be rejected.
You can fill in the online form by clicking this link.
**Don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Infant Carrier remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. As a 'Living With' you have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email written and video updates for a period of 3 months.
3. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 3 months.
4. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Expert beforehand.
5. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Infant Carrier. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert's cost.
6. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement car seat.
7. The Infant carrier will be with the tester for 3 months from the date of delivery. After this time it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
8. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
9. You are happy to provide two forms of ID
10. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.