We are looking for 2 VIP members to test the Stokke® Scoot™ for 6 months!
The Stokke® Scoot™ is a compact stroller that grows with your child. Stokke® Scoot™ is easy to fold and carry away for your on the go lifestyle. Suitable for use from birth to 15 kg, Scoot can be used for young babies and toddlers alike. Front or rear facing with soft suspension and generously padded seating, Scoot gives a smooth ride. With the addition of the Stokke® Scoot™ Softbag, the stroller is even more comfortable for the smallest of passengers.
For autumn 2014, Stokke introduces new features to the Stokke® Scoot™. An upgraded chassis with an angle adjustable handle and foam filled rubber tyres combine for unparalleled handling and manoeuvrability. Three seating positions (active, rest or sleep), added ventilation and an oversized canopy make Stokke® Scoot™ extra comfortable for exploring the city together and the perfect choice for urban travels.
• Rotation handle with
• Foam filled rubber tyres
• Two way seating with three positions each way (new rest position)
• Large protective canopy with added ventilation
Read more about the Stokke® Scoot™ here.
How do I apply to become an Stokke® Scoot™ tester?
The Scoot™ is most suited to city/urban living. We are looking for 2 testers for this 'Living With' program - one tester will be a parent of a newborn to use the Softbag, the other will be a parent of an older baby or toddler. Testers will have a choice of either Black or Slate Blue. If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered, read on!
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. You MUST put ‘Scoot' as the product you are applying to test - failure to do this will mean your application is rejected.
The last date for Scoot™ applications is Thursday 23rd October 2014. Any received after this will be rejected.
You can fill in the online form by clicking this link.
**But don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
3. As a 'Living With' you have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email updates for a period of 6 months.
4. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 6 months.
5. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Trader beforehand.
6. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert’s cost.
7. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
8. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 6 months from the date of delivery. After this it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
9. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
10. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.