We are looking for 2 VIP members to test the phil&teds verve for 6 months!
For those seeking a pushchair with style and premium features,
phil&teds new inline verve has arrived! Stunning & fully featured, the
4 wheeled verve will turn heads wherever you go with its
showstoppingly good looks.
Striking a beautiful balance of style & performance, verve doesn't compromise your pushing experience. With feather-light handling to glide up & over kerbs and a one touch hand brake, verve makes every stroll feel like a walk in the park.
Verve is effortless to use, whether pushing or packing it away. With almost all
double pushchairs, one or two seats need to be removed to then fold &
store. Verve is different, with a unique one-piece fold that allows you to fold
it up very compactly, while keeping both seats on.
Using the double kit, verve can transition from a single to double pushchair in seconds, or even adapt to become a parent facing pushchair. With a carrycot & capsule adapters also available, you can tailor your verve to suit your family.
Along with seamless versatility, verve has spacious seating that’s much taller than most other pushchairs & is beautifully lined with plush fabrics. Verve is ideal to use from birth to school age children.The phil&teds verve is available in Cherry, Cobalt and Black but our testers will be testing the Cherry product.
Read more about the verve and other phil&teds products here.
How do I apply to become a verve tester?
We are looking for 2 VIP families for this 'Living With' program - one family will test the pushchair in its single form, the second tester will be required to test with the doubles kit attached - so we are looking for families with one or 2 children ranging from newborn to toddler - if you would like to be considered, read on!
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. You MUST put ‘verve' as the product you are applying to test - Failure to do this will mean your application is rejected.
The last date for verve applications is December the 31st 2014. Any received after this will be rejected.
**But don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
3. As a 'Living With' you have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email updates for a period of 6 months.
4. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 6 months.
5. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Trader beforehand.
6. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert’s cost.
7. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
8. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 6 months from the date of delivery. After this it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
9. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
10. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.