Introducing the Little Nipper - the newest addition to the Out’n’About Nipper range. The Little Nipper is ultra compact and super lightweight weighing less than 8kg. With a quick fold & trundle mode it is the ideal buggy for any journey. The Little Nipper is a revolution for parents who require a compact, lightweight stroller. With an array of features including a full sized Nipper seat, large sun hood with pop out sun visor, 8” EVA wheels and real wheels suspension to tackle any terrain.
The Little Nipper’s multi-position reclining seat with padded 5-point safety harness and soft liner allows maximum comfort for your little one and is easy to wipe clean. Adjusting from lie-flat to upright, the seat unit will accommodate your newborn all the way up to 4 years old. A bespoke carrycot is also available for your little one as well as travel system options to attach either a Maxi-Cosi or BeSafe car seat. The little Nipper comes complete with a shopping basket, raincover, bumper bar and padded seat liner - everything that is required to ensure both you and your little one enjoy the journey.
Find out more about Out'n'About on their website
How do I apply to become a Little Nipper tester?
We are looking for 2 VIP families for this 'Living With' program - if you would like to be considered, read on!
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. You MUST put ‘Little Nipper' as the product you are applying to test - Failure to do this will mean your application is rejected.
The last date for Little Nipper applications is November the 20th 2014. Any received after this will be rejected.
**But don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
3. As a 'Living With' you have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email updates for a period of 6 months.
4. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 6 months.
5. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Trader beforehand.
6. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert’s cost.
7. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
8. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 6 months from the date of delivery. After this it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
9. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
10. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.