We are looking for 2 VIPs to test the Mountain Buggy urban jungle for 6 months.
With an undisputed reputation for performance and durability
engineered to last off road, yet refined and sophisticated for the city,
Mountain Buggy urban jungle will empower parents to capture the essence of
A versatile all-rounder, the urban jungle has all the features you require for on and off road adventures with your baby!
Cleverly engineered for function and durability, the urban jungle frame is made from strong yet lightweight high grade aluminium. The rear wheel suspension and 12 inch air-filled tyres provide a comfortable ride for the child across all terrain.
Compared with other brands, Mountain Buggies require less force to ‘pop’ up the front wheel thanks to perfect weight distribution for optimised performance. Perfect for kerb hopping around the city and gliding across all terrain.
Urban Jungle adapts to a bassinet style pram with the urban jungle carrycot, allowing your baby to lie flat and face you. The range of urban jungle car seat adaptors allows you to attach most leading group 0+ car seats to your buggy for ease of transporting baby.
Demonstrating the Mountain Buggy DNA of manoeuvrability, durability, adaptability and simplicity, urban jungle is the perfect buggy to enable parents to live life without limit!The urban jungle is available in the following colours: Black, Chilli or Flint. Find out more about the urban jungle at the Mountain Buggy website.
How do I apply to become an urban jungle tester?
We are looking for 2 families that live a very active outdoor lifestyle for this 'Living With' program, with the chief pushchair tester being 6 months or older. If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered, read on!
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. You MUST put ‘urban jungle' as the product you are applying to test - Failure to do this will mean your application is rejected.
The last date for urban jungle applications is Thursday 28th August 2014. Any received after this will be rejected.
You can fill in the online form by clicking this link.
**But don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
3. As a 'Living With' you have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email updates for a period of 6 months.
4. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 6 months.
5. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Trader beforehand.
6. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert’s cost.
7. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
8. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 6 months from the date of delivery. After this it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
9. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
10. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.