Kind + Jugend is the biggest international trade fair for the baby and toddler market, and Pushchair Expert are lucky enough to be able to report sneak peeks straight from the show.
Covering 100,000 m² of exhibition space with more than 1,000 exhibitors from all over the world and expecting over 20,000 trade visitors from 110 countries, there's definitely lots to see!• Launching next year will be the Limited Edition Easylife from RECARO. We love the white frame and can't wait to see which colour fabrics they will pick.....
• New BRITAX smile coming with touch control auto-brake! Brilliant and works amazingly well!
• BabyStyle Imp Switch - parent and world facing from birth stroller - £169.
• New Vista - like??
• New Vista - how about with two carrycots?
• New UPPAbaby Vista - need space for two?
• And now for something new from iCandy - designer collection to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Peach. Available 2015.
• 7 new pushchairs from Cybex coming soon! This is the Balios M. Huge basket, one handed fold with the seat on! #watchthisspace
• And here it is, the Bugaboo Runner. A parent / world facing jogger that uses a normal Bugaboo seat. 400 Euros buys the chassis and adaptors. Available in the USA now and September 2015 in Europe. #bugaboo #runner — with Kayla Mulhall.
We've had a great time once again at this years show and look out for all these products coming to the UK soon.
What really caught your eye this year?