We are looking for 2 VIPs to test the Cosatto Ooba for 6 months.
The Unique Boutique 3
in 1 from the House of Cosatto
Darlings! Ditch the chauffeur, grab your swing coat and put a swing in your step with the Cosatto Ooba travel system. Pram, duo-directional pushchair, infant carrier transporter – one simply must push Ooba. Push your heirs and graces in the adjustable white-wheeled wonder with the finishing school manners.
Ooba is truly a la
So many modes - pram, pushchair, infant carrier, rearward facing, forward facing – how’s one to choose?
Feature FabulousOur feature-laden friend is ever-ready with thoughtful solutions - from the flip-over handle to the luxury leatherette (even on those darling handles). With everything you could wish for right from the start Ooba’s simply stacked with smarts - including all-round suspension, quick-release wheels that swivel out of tight spots, multi-position leg rest, handle-mounted brake, removable bumper bar, lightweight ways and sheer adjustability.
Coming with Cosatto’s much-loved FREE 4 year guarantee – simply splendid.
Darling! Enter the era of OobaThe Ooba is available in the following colours: Duck Egg, Marzipan and Kimono. Find out more about the Ooba at the Cosatto website.
How do I apply to become a Cosatto Ooba tester?
We are looking for 2 families for this 'Living With' program, if you would like to be considered, read on ...
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. You MUST put ‘Ooba' as the product you are applying to test - Failure to do this will mean your application is rejected.
The last date for Ooba applications is Thursday 18th September 2014. Any received after this will be rejected.
You can fill in the online form by clicking this link.
**But don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
3. As a 'Living With' you have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email updates for a period of 6 months.
4. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 6 months.
5. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Trader beforehand.
6. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert’s cost.
7. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
8. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 6 months from the date of delivery. After this it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
9. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
10. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.