Let’s say the average baby spends over 2000 hours in their pushchair. That’s a lot of fun time showing your tot the world or pulling funny faces at each other. That’s what life’s all about. But what about the British weather? Cosatto invented the original framed pushchair raincover. Now they’ve gone a step further with their features champ, the Supa pushchair.
Beautiful as Supa’s raincover is, you can’t see a lot from under there and babies are absorbing information all the time. Add in bus journeys and supermarket schleps that’s 50% of exploration time lost. What if you could use all those spare hours as bonding time? Plan visual experiences to pop in front of them while they travel, as if you were under there with them? Enter Supa’s ‘window on the world’ viewing pocket and speaker - the boredom buster for when surroundings are lacklustre.
• Picture the Possibilities - Slideshow for their fave photos
• Speaker in da hood - Create street soundtracks
• Educational or Recreational - Optimise long strolling hours
• Boredom-Buster - To use when you choose
• Brain-Builder - Try flash cards, alphabet or rocket science
• Fun in the Frame - Family pet, you, unicorns in socks…
Get inventive with Cosatto’s Supa and Supa Dupa pushchairs – bringing you a window on the world beyond the high street.
Read more about the Supa pushchair in our independent review.
Cosatto: Stay connected www.cosatto.com